"What if I Fail? Oh But Darling What if you Fly?"
We would like to congratulate our very own Julie Barber for being the recipient of the YWCA Women Of Excellence (WOE) Woman in the Workplace Award for 2021!
Wearing jeans feels great, but giving back feels even better! This past year, we have contributed to the following charities through our “Casual for a Cause” Friday Jeans Days:
- Big Brothers & Sisters
- Boy Scout Troop 144
- Noyes Home for Children
- Voices of Courage
- United Way of Greater St. Joseph
- Women of Excellence – YWCA
- Second Harvest Community Food Bank
- Junior League of St. Joseph Pony Express Run (Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Allied Arts Council, Bartlett Center, Voices of Courage, United Way, YWCA, Noyes Home, Second Harvest, etc.)
- Faith in Action (Minor home repairs, transportation, phone calls, yard work)
- Friends of the Animal Shelter of Saint Joseph Inc.
- American Legion Post 359
- Hathaway’s It’s Better to Give Than Receive: YWCA